Thursday, August 18, 2005

feeling blue...and....lonely...

hmm...todae....very pertatic man,,,onli 12 ppl come for class and only for 1 hr onli...haha....ok ...ok....i finelly passed my 2.4m run....yeah...so happy....finelly,16.37 is my timming...better liao...hehe....then,go to B6/01 for BSA....do nth leh..so play wif the com lor....read ppl's blog....play online games....check hotmail....then kana locked inside by Mrs chan....my fren come looking for me oso cannot enter the room...so she stand outside...i pass her the money frm underneath the door lor....then a few mins later,Mrs chan come open the door....so boring todae....feel so quite...maybe becuz onli a few of us come for lessons lor...then oso,i 1st time alone board bus to sch n home myself...normally my sis or frens will come wif me one...so feeling a bit scared cuz im 1st time alone boarding bus lor...then around 11++am board the bus 188 then go home lor...bus 188 very long leh...waited almost 30 mins....sigh*on coming wed still nid to report to sch at 7.45am to help teacher to sort of take care the sec 4 students who is coming to visit our campus lor....n nid to help teacher take the food frm Nan Hua Pri for the sec 4s...argh*ok lor...nvm....wont kill me to help teacher out rite....haha....then,must help take he sec 4 tour around.....then get them to LT to fill in the survery form then end of the day....feeling a bit scared leh...1st time to go wif my 2 SC fren to take students tour around....hehe......than...thinking of what to wear for tml's party at simei....hmm....don noe leh....but comfirm wearing a white colored top...hehe....must look nice nice ar....its last time liao....to get to see all my NDP frens....then going on diet...wanna slim down my tummy n legs...hmm...maybe getting to do a lot of excirse...haha....wanna get my weight frm 47kg to 38kg...hehe....

No comments: