Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Friendship House Visit on Lunar New Year





on 31 jan 06,we went for a house visit...
1st stop weiling's place...neat,tidy...her mum cook us lunch...nice too...we had curry,soup,rice....hehe...
then next stop,shu ee's house...neat too,but it was just a little decorated...then we spent some time gambling at her place...i'm the worst among them...i lost quite a lot of money...but luckily my sis help me recoup back my capital..haha..
next stop,my place...lol...i change my shoe then rest a short while,about 30 minutes i think,then off to tian ling's place...her place is well decorated..very neat too...her mum offer us some drinks and snacks,but all of us were quite full with all the snacks we ate ealier on...stay quite long then off to agatha's place...
finally went to her house...nice,wide,windy too...i love her house's floor...wooden floor...lol...then she show us lots of her photos,and CD albums...
finally,it was time for dinner...we sit around the round table...then here goes the munching....her grandmum's cook is great...the food is delicous...we had,curry with french toast,bee hoon,fried chicken wings...after that,got our red packets...off to west mall...
farewell to them as they are just gonna walk around in westmall...then off to meet my mum....
then wow,my mum is well dress...lol...then off to espane...for the lantern....

No comments: