Thursday, April 16, 2009

Worried about mother...

Today early in the morning at 5am++, i was suddenly awaken by my sister.. i was told that mum's High Blood pressure raised and she was really not feeling well... dizzy and vomiting...
I wake up and went to my mum's room to see if she's ok....
i only had 3 hours of sleep but i wouldn't care as i wanna find out if my mother is ok...
me and sis took turn to measure mum's BP with the BP device... amber and dawn suddenly woke up and look for us at mother's room...

after a few hours of rest, mum's BP was still not normal... but she isn't feeling as bad as earlier on... after another 1 hour or so, mum and sis fall in sleep again... amber and dawn too were sleeping around too... including me..

all of us sleeped and woke up again around 11.30am... we had our lunched, feed the dogs their breakfast and walked them... then off the both of us, sisters accompany our mother to the nearby polyclinic to do a health-check up... though currently her situation is stable, what according to the doctor, my mum is suspected to have diabetics... it's not confirmed untill her follow up check up for the blood test and diabetics tests are done...

for now, i think, all of us will have to change our diet to something more simple, more healthy... reducing unhealthy food like fried food, oily food, sweet drinks and etc...

No comments: