Tuesday, October 25, 2005

haiz...so tiring...

PLSH
StrengthZ

Graduation (Friends Forever)

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives

Where we're gonna be when we turn 25I keep thinking times will never changeKeep on thinking things will always be the same

But when we leave this year we won't be coming backNo more hanging out cause we're on a different track

And if you got something that you need to say

You better say it right now cause you don't have another dayCause we're moving on and we can't slow down

These memories are playing like a film without sound

And I keep thinking of that night in June

I didn't know much of love

But it came too soon

And there was me and you

And then we got real cool

Stay at home talking on the telephone with me

We'd get so excited, we'd get so scaredLaughing at our selves thinking life's not fair

And this is how it feels

* As we go on, we remember all the times we had together

And as our lives change come whatever, we will still be friends forever

So if we get the big jobs

And we make the big money

When we look back now

Will our jokes still be funny?

Will we still remember everything we learned in school?

Still be trying to break every single rule

Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?

Can we ever find a job that won't interfere with a tan?

I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye

Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

And this is how it feels

(Repeat *) La, la, la, la ...Yeah, yeah, yeah

La, la, la, la ...

We will still be friends forever

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?

Can we survive it out there?

Can we make it somehow?

I guess I thought that this would never end

And suddenly it's like we're women and men

Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?

Will these memories fade when I leave this town

I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbyeKeep on thinking it's a time to fly

(Repeat *,*,*)

hmm...so long nv update my blog liao...haha...v v v tired...don noe leh...too many things on my mind...got sch,test,exams,projects...and of coz..family pro lor...argh*its giving me a lot of trouble n promblems...argh* headach liao lah...haiz...

so tis few day,i cant listen to sad sad songs lor..if nt i will be down with a pool of tears...haiz....then,todae wake up early...but haiz...late again...haha...but luckly my tcehr nt in sch todae...but we r given a lot of assigment to do..okk..so do lor...OFP assignment done..haha...
then gt the nxt assigment for EFW...hmm....2 peice of worksheet..the past year papers...haiz...pretty hard...plus i oreadi forgotten a lot abt it...haha...yup...

then aft EFW,i hv my BKK progress test 5 todae...hmm...starting can do after tt,as i saw one by one,my classmate all done wif thier own paper...then left..i start to panick...then haiz...forget how to do... - , -'' haha...then of coz still finish it...hopefully i can pass bah...haiz...

well,then don feel quite well again since aft noon...argh*

a

No comments: