Friday, October 28, 2005

wat a fun day!!!

haha..okk...todae went to sch at 8am..start my BSA test at 8.30...haha...well,get to see sue,ling and then chat wif them a little while..then both sides r off to class...then at BSA test...u can hear sinlence in d classroom coz all buzy doin thier question paper(n its a test mah..) but funny thing,u will hear a BANG BANG BANG sound..n tts me..coz im baging d table...
d idoilt supid computer..i jus cant get it right...aft awhile..finellly got it right..then mange to keep myself clam down then starting to recall all the steps tt sue thaught me tt nitez...okk..then mange to print out all the copy expected...haha
aft tt,my test has end..and i can go home liao... :)
but gonna w8 4 wei ling coz she stil gt lesson on mah...then me,agatha,betty stay at the canteen n hv our lunch lor..then aft i hv finish my food,we stay there n hv a chat...
chat chat chat...agatha n betty went to the toilet left me alone there...im playing d video clip on betty's phone(the card opening ceremony) then sue,ling,prabha and helene came..haha
Welcome,the PLSH gang..haha....okk...then chat wif em awhile...then they hv to go back to d nxt lessons...so bid gd bye to them...
then,still w8ting...for weiling..hmm...w8 till 12.21pm finelly weiling is release..haha...then coz b4 she cum find us,1 of d NDP motivators told us tt we can get our NDP money todae mah..so we went to d PE room to find MR Neo...went pass OG....hmm...they all(Sue,ling,prabha and helene)doing thier flash wor...then there is Mrs Tay,sitting at the brauches outside OG class...oo...looking stirct...
then at the PE room,haiz...MR Neo told us to be back by nxt mon..okk...haiz...
then off to mit shu ee at tian ling's place...haha...then mit them all,then off to IMM.we went to Graint n brought a lot of stuff for the BBQ tml...n of coz..again opps..haha i brought 2 Sake ShuShi again..haha...then went to bukit panjang there n brought a few more things for the BBQ then w8 for Shu ee's father to come n fetch her,her mum and bro home...watching shu ee there all went off then me,tian ling,betty,swee soon( my god-bro) went to take bus 187 home...rearch home then ate my dinner...wahhh....so full neh...haha... then oso finelly got my pix tt i took at the my sch's SDU(student development unit which is near d libray)....okk...pen off here...so looking forward to tml....hopefully i hv a fun day tml...ya...haha....

No comments: