Wednesday, September 28, 2005

argh*todae is ok lah....at least appetities is back

argh*todae is ok lah...at least my appetities is back a little...can finish a plate of ommelett rice todae...haha..finelly....after so many days of skipping meals...haha...ya..then tml got my BKK CA....haix.....don noe can catch up wif the class a not leh....my faith is sitll a little....like onli hv 28% of faith lor...hmm....trying not to think too much...well...day by day....although i still feel rather down lately...but gonna push myself up...if not will lag behind one mah....ya...then tml,my class 25 ppl going suntec for a career field trip lor...onli selected students going onli..well,agatha,betty,yvonne,samantha,xue ping,malay gals,debra and natasha...in class going lor..left me, JANE, shera,esther..3 guys not going lor..haiz....then todae..i hv my late breakfast(Bunch) at canteen...Mrs Seam came...haix...she busy counting the consent form for tml trip...haix...then,she told us tat those in our class very pity cannot go...(which brings me sinking...)then say tat she jus told d rest who not going an excuse tat not enf money to bring all of us go...wat an excuse...lame lor...don noe she don noe or forgot...im 1 of d grp tats not going lor...say like tat in front of me...hurts man....faith drop lor...haix....then she put her files at our table here..went to buy food...i think she wanna sit down n eat wif us...man...i don wan...she's here...im stressed....then after she went to get her food...my OG fren(Sue,Joyce,Lai Ling,Praba) came...haha...then we chat chat lor...then Mrs Seam came liao...though she still wanna sit wif us..haha..but she sit wif d others students instead..phew*thnx to my OG fren man...haha...then...we jus like chat a while then they go off for thier lessons...we oso go off for our lessons lor...then after tat...our BSA lessons chatting online msn wif lai ling,joyce n sue..haha...chatting abt all kinds of things lah...haha...(we all so bad...chatting instead of hving lessons properly...haha...)ya...then..after tat...my lessons finish...came out....then all of d sudden...joyce came in fornt of me then boo...haha..so funny...then sue oso...so funny..alll of d sudden found her beside me...haha..ya..then chat chat a while they nid to go for lessons...so i go home lor...haha...then at home...chat again..online wif sue they all lor..haha...they still at sch lah..haha...ya...so todae...hmm...ok-ok lor...ya..hope tat tml will be better...

No comments: