Thursday, November 10, 2005

hmm...normal day...

well,todae...nth special...whole day....sufing net...doin nth at sch....is either tcher nt free,or the rooms we using is nt available...then i suppose to have my intervies test with Mrs Lim at lilibrary on 10.30am...but the library was close and i find her no where...well,so i went to find Mrs Chan(not in school todae.) best friends to ask for her Com lab to borrow the com for my CDP work..nid to type the reflection journal that muz be hand in to Mrs Lim at 1pm...well,actually when we were outside her(Mrs chan's best fren) class,we don dare to go in coz she is having another class...
so i turn to d other class,saw the PLSH inside,look at who thier tcher is(thinking of asking thier tcher c if we r allow to borrow the com awhile) but argh* thier tcher is Mdn Haslina,Mdn haslina won't allow us to borrow the com one,so we went to her(Mrs chan's best fren) instead and of coz,we manage to get the com for work,then i hurry off to do my reflection journal...then aft i finish wif my work we were all ask to go to SAR so we went up there then..
we went into the SAR,i start to do my other stuff,and of coz print my self reflection but the com i used cant print for wat reason,i dono..so i change my com..and u noe wat i found on one of the com there...my disk and is d one tt i lend to JANE...argh* im so angry wif her man...she borrow it frm me then jus went off home without returning it back to me...wat the...she purposely or wat??!!luckily i found my disk if nt,she lost it,i gonna be mad wif her liao...then i print my work and of coz some lyrics(shut up and a thousand miles)then ard 12.45pm,we went to have lunch,we were thinking to have our lunch outside but coz we r all so so so hungry n my stomach hurts too...so we decide,watever there is in the canteen,jus eat..so off we go to the canteen,saw the PLSH..haha..wow...all so hardworking neh...myself has to be hardworking too... : P
then chit chat a little wif them then off to buy my food,i have fried yee mee for my lunch...then Sue give us(BSA) a sweet,heart shape,pink in colour,and has thier grp name on it..written wif black colour marker...tts thier wishes for us for our exam...thnx gals n guy...
well,aft tt,off to my nxt lessons..EFW...went up to S4,yup..did saw Mrs Tay there but...where's the rest? omg...so so so pathetic ar...onli us(me,betty,agatha,xue ping,yvonne,esther and zhen ling) were there for lessons...then we settle down,Mrs Tay give us our answer sheet to go throught on our own,but i was too lazy to even go through,jus suf net there... ; P
then aft tt ard 3.28pm,we went for our nxt lessons...BKK,well,saw Mrs Seam there...she marked our attendance then aft tt,ard 3.45pm we left the school...board the bus home...so...jus a ordinary day todae....yup..nth special...

No comments: