Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Great day for me...



Hihi,i'm updating again...that's right....it's been a normal school day for me today....busy with school's projects.... I am watching ISWAK for the 4th time now...and i'm watching the last episode right now....and seems that i have yet to watch enough...i'm gonna watch it all over again for the 5th times... haha...i'm really crazy over it.... crazy over taiwanese drama series,the theme song(Say You Love Me), Ending song (Prank-恶作剧), the lead actor and actress (Joe Chang-郑元畅 & Ariel Lin-林依晨) and the "Cute Couple> Jiang Zhi Shu & Yuan Xiang Qin" in the drama too...super cute couple... ok,today,right after school,i went job junting at IMM with agatha and my sis...we're really mad...where ever we aim a target,we go for it...filling up forms,asking for vacancies...haha... hope i will get my idea job soon....

No comments: